Premium Support Engineer. Sheffield
Providing IT support services to premium level users via floor walking and service desk. Strong customer service & communication skills required, along with more in-depth technical ability to perform 2ND line type technical support.
Provide 1st and 2nd line Desktop IT support to Premium Supported users
* Incident resolution via service desk tools or direct desk side engagement with the customer.
* Customer coaching.
* Involvement in project implementation and moves and changes.
* Support of Remote Working.
* Maintain effective working relationships with other support teams, other Head Office areas and external service providers.
* Identify potential technology improvements where possible and improvements in how technology can be used to support the business.
* Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
* Communicate effectively with key business users regarding day-to-day support.
Special requirements: Overall understanding of desktop services and the supporting infrastructure to be able to prioritise faults, estimate fix times.
Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution.
Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Good communication, both verbal and written.
Experience providing IT Support to customers at all levels
Technical support proficiency for the following applications:
* Windows 7 & MacOS
* Microsoft Office 2013 (including Outlook)
* Lotus Notes
* Cisco AnyConnect (VPN)
* iOS & Android Support
* GOOD Technologies (BYOD)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.