Pre-Sales Solutions Architect / Network Architect - Bid
- Expert knowledge of data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN LAN design
- A proven track record of designing and implementing complex networks including VPNs, MPLS, VoIP, remote access etc.
- Customer-facing consulting/advisory pre-sales experience
- Proven capability in winning, multi-million pound product or services opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of the IT industry - solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery
- Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
- Proven track record of solving complex problems
- Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload
- Technical skills and ease with software systems
- A mix of Pre Sales/Customer Engagement, bid response, costing, technical and commercial skills are required.
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Solution leadership, development and delivery of new business, including pre-sales engagement and supporting bid response activities
- Supporting the Sales channels in identifying and supporting new business opportunities
- Supporting response to bids
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.