Pre-Sales Network Architect (WAN/LAN/VPNs/MPLS/VoIP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
Pre-Sales Solutions Network Architect - Managed Services - Knowledge and Experience
- Expert knowledge of data centres, routing, switching, managed WAN LAN design
- A proven track record of designing and implementing complex networks including VPNs, MPLS, VoIP, remote access etc.
- Customer-facing consulting/advisory pre-sales experience
- They should have experience across multiple industries and in several disciplines. They can master a variety of hardware platforms including distributed platforms, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Proven capability in winning, multi-million pound product or services opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of the IT industry - solution design, large complex projects, services, managed services, consultancy and operational delivery
- Solid understanding of internal governance procedures
- Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
- Proven track record of solving complex problems
- Highly motivated with the successful ability to manage time and workload
- Technical skills and ease with software systems
- A mix of Pre Sales/Customer Engagement, bid response, costing, technical and commercial skills are required.
- Solution leadership, development and delivery of new business, including pre-sales engagement and supporting bid response activities
- supporting the Sales channels in identifying and supporting new business opportunities
- supporting response to bids
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.