PR Manager - B2C - Product Launches / Events / Brand Management (Telco / Tech / Consumer Electronics)
London (6 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced PR Manager to join their team, working on a 6+ month contract.
As the UK PR Manager, you will play a key role in building and raising the profile of the brand across the UK, supporting the Head of PR to drive growth of the brand and leading on implementation of cutting edge integrated PR campaigns and events across the UK. This will primarily be focused on Lifestyle, travel and culture media, increasing awareness, and ultimately desire, for the companies products outside of the tech media.
- Creating and delivering PR events, stunts and campaigns that make a tangible difference to the companies future success.
- Work alongside the relevant marketing, brand and advertising teams to build a strategy that successfully develops the reputation and awareness within the lifestyle/travel and culture media, helping to grow overall share of voice
- Execute the relevant PR plan campaigns from start to finish, including responsibility for planning, budgeting and implementation
- Manage and lead the UK PR agency to implement PR event plans and campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with key lifestyle, travel and culture media contacts to promote the organisation
- Make use of the necessary analytics to better understand the target audience to further increase publicity
- Maintain strong relationships with senior level stakeholders and advise C-suite
- Ability to lead on and implement an integrated PR strategy for the company
- Experience in similar roles and a good understanding of the tech/mobile sector
- Strong ability to identify, create and sell a story
- Media Savvy and able to build relationships with key industry figures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of teamwork, self-motivation
- Logical mind, with an eye for detail
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.