3 month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced PR Manager to join their busy Marketing team based in London.
You will be responsible for building and raising their the profile of their brand across the UK. You will be leading integrated PR campaigns, product launches and events nationwide which primarily focus on new content, lifestyle, travel and culture media.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Manager:
- Creating and delivering PR events, stunts and campaigns
- Creating and executing the relevant strategy alongside the Head of PR, relevant marketing, brand and advertising teams.
- Execute the relevant PR plan campaigns from start to finish, including responsibility for planning, budgeting and implementation
- Manage and lead the UK PR agency to implement PR event plans and campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with key lifestyle, travel and culture media contacts to promote the organisation
- Monitoring campaign performance
- Develop and Manage key industry partnerships and collaborations
- Maintain strong relationships with senior level stakeholders and advise C-suite
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Head of PR:
- Ability to lead on and implement an integrated PR strategy for the company
- Have a good understanding of the tech/mobile sector
- Strong ability to identify, create and sell a story
- Media Savvy and able to build relationships with key industry figures
- People management skills - mentoring, coaching, performance management , able to spot and develop talent
- The ability to communicate and work with a variety of different stakeholders
- Previous experience of working in similar PR roles within an agency or in-house
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally when required
For me information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.