Performance focused improvements on PPC accounts & to lead major projects for PPC account improvement.
To assist the PPC Manager in delivering best practice PPC activity across several accounts spanning various markets.
Testing & Development
- Drive creative testing strategy & implementation alongside management of continuous account testing.
- Manage project workload & new projects suggestions.
- Regularly track performance of account alongside KPI goals and targets.
- Report and present results for current account tests and suggestion of next steps.
- Identify problems and opportunities, rectifying issues and maximising opportunities.
- Continuously improve current account efficiency processes.
- Introduce new procedures to monitor & optimise campaigns where required.
Account Expansion and Hygiene
- Maintain & update account structure & evolve expansion techniques to achieve optimum performance and growth.
- Optimise campaigns using multiple different data sources outside of AdWords.
- Work alongside the PPC Manager & PPC Executive to drive & shape strategy.
- Understanding advanced PPC concepts.
- Work with Digital Marketing Analyst to improve profitability tracking & implement new bidding strategies.
Assist in creation of external reporting and lead forecasting.
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Experience managing large PPC accounts (50k+ Keywords)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- In-depth understanding of AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Experience using Google AdWords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Experience of other pay-per-click advertising platforms such as Facebook
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.