A lovely growing brand in Oxfordshire are recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a company with a growing reputation and a fantastic culture to match. The main focus of this role is the optimisation and strategy input on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns alongside supporting the PPC Manager in delivering best practice PPC activity across several accounts spanning various markets.
- Work alongside the PPC Manager to shape strategy.
- Maintain and update account structure to achieve optimum performance.
- Proactively make suggestions and recommendations.
- Identify problems and opportunities and, working as part of a team, rectify issues and maximise opportunities.
- Understanding both basic and advanced PPC concepts.
- Daily optimisation to maintain performance alongside KPI goals and targets including:
On-going keyword research, expansion and bid management.
Ad text, extension writing, and A/B testing to achieve Click-through-Rate (CTR) targets.
- Regularly track performance alongside KPI goals and targets.
- Assist in creation of external reporting and lead forecasting.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- In-depth understanding of AdWords and Bing Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords Editor
- Bing Ads Editor
- Google Adwords & Bing Ads certified
- Experience of the GDN
- Experience of other pay-per-click advertising platforms such as Facebook
Prior experience of the following tools:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
If this role is of interest please get in touch on 01628 762270 or e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.