Portfolio Manager/ Exit Plan Manager - Security Cleared
My global IT outsourcing client has a new vacancy for a Portfolio Manager/ Exit Plan Manger who will ensure the portfolio objectives are met by providing a decision-making capacity at a level above that of the component parts. As well as grow the revenue and profitability of business change within the account.
Supported by the Commercial Lead, the Portfolio Manager will review the overall Exit Management Plan to ensure it covers all elements of a complex stranded exit from a consortium agreement and create resource and cost model.
- Supporting the customers ongoing business change by informing and inspiring the change journey
* Manages the portfolio's budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits
* To proactively grow the project churn business within the portfolio
* Manages both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
* Ensures the delivery of new products or services from the projects to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the associated plan/s
* Acts as the lead and focal point for the portfolio driving people behaviors and production of deliverables to achieve the desired outcomes
* Facilitates the appointment of individuals to the Project Management teams and defines the portfolio's overall governance arrangements
* Ensures maximum efficiency in the allocation of common resources and skills within the Project Portfolio
* Is responsible for supporting and guiding personal and professional development within the Project Management community as well as the project teams forming the allocated portfolio
* The establishment of effective program and project controls to include, but not limited to, configuration, risk, dependency and financial management
- Delivery of project portfolio to time, cost and quality
* Agree and deliver to project targets set in the quarterly financial forecast
* Customer Satisfaction scores
* Assignment feedback scores
* Status of portfolio of projects in the relevant program and project management reporting tool
* Contributes to and shapes the formation of relevant Program and project management policy documentation
* Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Business Delivery Reviews
* Is seen as an exemplar for standards and policy development and seen to contribute to the profession
Due to the nature of the work the successful Portfolio Manager will need to hold Security clearance to SC level before starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.