Policy Communications Specialist
We have an exciting contract opportunity to work for a major telco client in their Information Security function, helping to protect their brand via innovative communications and safe campaigns.
In this role you will have the opportunity to play an important part in safeguarding company information via working on Security Policies and communicating them around the business, and designing safe campaigns to raise awareness across the business via roadshows, the intranet, newsletters, posters, banners and presentations.
In this role you will be responsible for your workload, but will sit within a wider team in the Risk and Security Team. You will be able to interact cross-functionally with the People Team, Brand, Data protection, PA's and Internal Communications, as well as third-parties delivering on key projects.
Scope of the Role:
- Translating security policies in a non-technical fashion providing clear and simple messages
- Writing security policies and ensuring they are published and communicated effectively
- Producing all risk and security communications to go out to the business
- Designing and delivering safe campaigns
- Compiling newsletters, uploading to the intranet, creating posters to communicate security policies and raise awareness
Ideal Knowledge & Background:
- Someone possibly from an Information Security / Communications / Marketing background
- Ideally has knowledge of communicating policies and an ability to raise awareness of these policies through presenting to senior business figures across the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present to large teams, and communicate effectively
- IT literacy - MS Powerpoint, Word - need to be strong with these
- Team player
- Telco experience not required
If you are available and would like to be considered, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.