Policy and Awareness Specialist (Risk/Info-Sec) - Contract - 6 months - Maidenhead
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Policy and Awareness Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 month basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring that security controls are set in place through policies and standards and that there is an awareness programme which works in conjunction with these controls to protect customers, staff, information, data and assets to meet legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
You will be expected to support the Information Security Manager in delivering a consistent and best in class security service to staff, customers, 3rd parties and partners.
- Understanding and knowledge of security standards (re-writing, compiling new policies, publishing)
- Experience of managing and driving communication and awareness programmes
- Designing and implementing centralised processes for the identification, development, Stakeholder review, approval, publication and maintenance of security related policies and standards
- Working cross-functionally with all business functions to develop a set of security standards, procedures and guidelines that are relevant and aligned to industry best practice and legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing the development of information security policies, standards and awareness function by ensuring alignment with security and the organisation
- Helping deliver a tailored security awareness and training programme and road-map which supports joiners, movers and leavers
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.