Policy & Awareness Specialist
A leading network operator are recruiting for a Policy & Awareness Specialist to join their head offices.
- Developing and maintaining all security policies, standards and awareness measures and activities
- Drive Security Awareness For Everyone programme that promotes and drives a cultural change
- To support the Information Security Manager in delivering a consistent, best in class security service to customers, third parties and partners
- Design and implement centralised processes for the identification, development, stakeholder review, approval, publication and maintenance of the security related policies and standards
- Work cross functionally with all business functions to develop a set of security standards, procedures and guidelines that are relevant and aligned to industry best practice and legal & regulatory requirements
- Manage the development of the information security policies, standards and awareness function by ensuring alignment with Security
- Help deliver a tailored security awareness and training programme and roadmap which supports joiners, in situ, movers and leavers
- Identify and create the information security awareness tools and processes that can demonstrate and measure employee, third party and partner adherence to security policies
- Develop appropriate metrics and statistics; and provide timely reports on the performance of security policy and awareness activities
- Ensure that the leaders understand their role in relation to the security policies and are aware of the security strategy
- Continue and build the relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop and maintain the security policy framework and awareness programme
- Develop and maintain Security Awareness For Everyone programme and intranet site, providing access for all employees to the security materials, messages and self-help tools
- Responsible for all security communications, internally and externally, working in conjunction with the Head of Risk & Security and the Internal Communications department
Skills and Experience:
- Someone possibly from an Information Security / Communication / Marketing background
- Ideally has knowledge of communicating policies and an ability to raise awareness of these policies through presenting to senior business figures across the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present to large teams, and communicate effectively
- Need to be comfortable in face to face communications, presentations, workshops etc. to drive awareness
- IT literacy - MS Powerpoint, Word - need to be strong with these
- Team player
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.