|Job Title:||Policy & Awareness Communications Specialist (Security)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Policy & Awareness Communications Specialist (Security)
A leading UK Telco Operator are currently seeking a Policy & Awareness Communications Specialist to work a 3-6 month contract.
This role sits in the companies Information Security function, and this area's responsibility is to ensure the brand is protected. You will be working on communicating security policies and promoting security awareness around the business. The role will effectively be made up of:
- 50% working on security policies (re-writing, compiling new ones, publishing)
- 50% promoting security awareness - via safe campaigns
Day to day responsibilities:
- Translating security policies in a non-technical fashion providing clear and simple messages
- Writing security policies and ensuring they are published and communicated effectively
- Producing all risk and security communications to go out to the business
- Designing and delivering safe campaigns
- Compiling newsletters, uploading to the intranet, creating posters to communicate security policies and raise awareness
What are we looking for:
- Someone possibly from an Information Security / Communication / Marketing background
- Ideally has knowledge of communicating policies and an ability to raise awareness of these policies through presenting to senior business figures across the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present to large teams, and communicate effectively
- IT literacy - MS PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of security standards - including and not limited - ISO27001/ISeC, Cobit, ISF, CESG, PCI-DSS, ND1643
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Order Fulfilment Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Berkshire, England
Mobile Engineer - Climber - Mobile Telecoms - Kent / Essex
Location: Essex, England
Salary: £27000 - £33000 per annum