|Job Title:||PMO Analyst - Tools & Systems|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Tools & Systems Analyst
6 months initial contract (possibly longer)
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Tools & Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be ensuring that all tools and systems used within PMO are working correctly and be resolving any issues with their performance. Duties include:
- Looking after tools (Including Project Online / SharePoint) and conducting checks to ensure they're operational
- Conducting tool updates during planned outages
- Supporting queries if performance drops - Checking whether it's the system or user error
- Pro-active problem solving
- General management & administration of IT systems - Setting up users / projects and ensuring the right users have access (managing resource capacity of systems)
- Business-wide interaction - Dealing with multiple stakeholders
What we're looking for
- Resilience - They may get multiple queries at once each with their own specific demands - Must remain calm under pressure.
- Background working within a PMO function of medium-large enterprises
- Ability to use online systems (Project Online / SharePoint or similar)
- Worked within methodologies (Waterfall / Agile)
- Tool governance
For more information please apply here or send a CV directly to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.