|Job Title:||PMO Analyst / Business Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
PMO Analyst / Business Planning Analyst
This leading telecoms company are seeking as experienced PMO Analyst / Business Planning Analyst to join their growing team in Reading.
This role sits within the team responsible for processes, governance, delivery standards, reporting, systems and strategic planning.
- Creating a centre of excellence for reporting. Ensuring data is value add and driving business decisions
- Ensuring data captured and maintained is accurate and is being effectively utilised by the project community to support delivery
- Build, manage and control the changes to the demand and resource plans to ensure requirements and impacts are understood on existing delivery capacity
You must have:
- Excellent reporting skills including excellent Excel skills (Pivots, VLookups), Powerpoint
- Governance knowledge
- Sharepoint management
- previous experience as a PMO Analyst
- Able to deal with difficult stakeholders
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't received a response within 3 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.