12 Month Contract
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented PMO Analyst to join our leading telecoms client based in Berkshire
- Create a centre of excellence for reporting. Ensuring data is value add and driving business decisions
- Ensuring data captured and maintained in IFS is accurate and is being effectively utilised by the project community to support delivery
- Build, manage and control the changes to the demand and resource plans to ensure requirements and impacts are understood on existing delivery capacity
- Production of ExCom and Board pack monthly performance reporting, liaise with Business Owners and SMT to understand their targets and performance and monitor any areas of concern.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels within the shareholders and suppliers to ensure timely provision of accurate information in line with the agreed reporting cycle to improve visibility and project health.
- Monitor projects and sub-projects in IFS to ensure quality data is being captured. Facilitate project delivery in IFS including project plans, key milestones and deliverable tracking.
- Support risks and benefits tracking, analysis and reporting
- Translate business requirements into process and system requirements, supporting the Delivery and Governance Lead to improve performance and adoption of IFS and adherence to the Delivery Way.
- Work with stakeholders of the demand and resource management process to build a delivery roadmap which aligns to MBNL's corporate objectives, and can accommodate the unilateral roadmaps of the shareholders
- Support the management, tracking and reporting of demand for the IT department portfolio within the agreed processes and SLAs
- Run the IFS mass goods-receipting process on a weekly basis and ensure invoice disputes are resolved appropriately.
- Interpret and respond appropriately to stakeholder requirements for support and information, working on the BPT helpdesk
- Manage and support the smooth running of the Work Request system.
- Reporting on the unilateral outcomes and timely distribution to shareholders
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of best practice 3PM methodologies and governance
- Data analysis techniques
- Experience in designing and development of portfolio planning and governance processes
- Experience with working with project and programme managers, and 3rd party suppliers
- Previous PMO Analyst experience, in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent reporting skills - Excel skills (Pivots, VLookups etc), Powerpoint Presentations
- Governance knowledge - Project Healthcheck reporting, Dashboard reporting, holding managers to account
- Sharepoint Management.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.