Are you looking for your next role within PMO?
Do you want the opportunity to work with industry experts supporting a Global Leadership Team within a leading Travel organisation based in West London?
Your responsibilities as PMO Coordinator will include;
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and successful delivery of change
- Provide excellent and robust governance across the delivery portfolio
- Ensure that project work is resourced appropriately
- Work with the Finance team and project managers to ensure that project budgets are effectively managed, projects do not overspend, and that benefits are measured and tracked
- Work with the Communications team to ensure all progress and change is communicated simply and effectively
- Work with HR to ensure training and cultural change is included in project plans
- Create and maintain an annual portfolio plan based on the strategy
The successful PMO Coordinator will have;
- Ability to support major and complex change at pace, resolving problems and overcoming obstacles as required
- Ability to work positively with stakeholders at all levels to support the achievement of business outcomes
- Sound experience of project management methods, standards of coaching and training project managers
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven-track record of leading and developing PMO's.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach, assisting project managers with planning tasks where required and maintaining the project portfolio
If this position is of interest then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.