This leading travel company are seeking a PMO Analyst to join their busy team.
Supporting the Transformation Director and Global Leadership Team (GLT) you will play a crucial role in the change structure providing day-to-day support to the key business projects within the transformation portfolio.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Establishment and maintenance of the project portfolio within the Long Range Plan (LRP)
- Delivery assurance for key projects within the portfolio
- Implementing and maintaining project management standards
- Implementing and maintaining project governance
- Training and coaching project managers on delivery methods and tools
- Ability to support major and complex change at pace, resolving problems and overcoming obstacles as required
- Ability to work positively with stakeholders at all levels to support the achievement of business outcomes
- Sound experience of project management methods, standards, of coaching and training project managers
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven-track record of leading and developing PMOs.
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach, assisting project managers with planning tasks where required and maintaining the project portfolio
- Competence in using Excel for the financial analysis of project business cases, and PowerPoint for presenting information is essential
- Proficiency in the use of software planning tools such as MS-Project is essential
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.