Planning, Relationship & Strategy Specialist - Mobile Telecoms Property / Site Acquisition
6 Month + Contract
Planning, Relationship & Strategy Specialist - this is a strategic role around Mobile Telecoms property / site acquisition, and so knowledge of town planning in relation to telecommunications is essential.
Working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central London, you will be responsible for providing specialist planning and stakeholder management skills (street works activity, not project planning) to the Site Acquisition teams.
- Implement strategies in order to maximise planning consents in London for the project (street works)
- Work closely with the design authority and shareholders to influence and agree street works solutions in order to maximise planning success
- Produce monthly reports on planning performance and establish a planning dashboard
- Analyse regional planning data and produce recommendations for supplier improvement
- Must have recent experience within Mobile Telecommunications - in particular street works and site acquisition
- Strong stakeholder management in the effective delivery of sites, especially street works, through the planning process
- Ability to manage suppliers
- Experience of dealing with Local Planning Authorities within London
- Planning, reporting and analysis experience within Mobile Telecoms street works / site acquisition
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com directly
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.