Planning Manager - Resources - People/Process/Knowledge/Tech
Recruiting immediately and on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client, based around 20 minutes to the West of Oxford. Due to the location, successful candidates will need to be able to drive, as there is no local public transport network in the area.
To ensure that the deployment of resources (people, processes, knowledge, and technology) is optimised across all offices to deliver outstanding results in line with the business goals and the measurable expectations of the Heads of Programme. The focus will cover 3 key areas, including 1-2 weeks-out view, 3 months out view and 12 months out view.
To ensure that duplication of effort is avoided the role-holder will be required to work collectively with HR and Finance and the Sales teams across both UK and USA organisations.
- Capacity - Overall Planning. Ensure that overall capacity is capable of delivering and supporting the expected volumes of enquiries, quotes, and bookings within the business plan
- Capacity - Ongoing Management. Provide the framework, guidance, and support to ensure that the existing capacity is being used to best effect, through
- Capacity - impact on process improvement. Ensure that best practice for utilising capacity is identified and the impact of changes assessed before implementation
- Demonstrable experience of working in a matrix global arena
- Adept with interpretation and preparation of complex and varied data - particularly spreadsheet-based
- A clear understanding of the processes within a Sales or Service operation business
- Active listener, to interpret business requirements and understand concerns (technical and business)
In order to apply to the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.