We work alongside an award winning travel company and they are seeking to recruit a Planning Manager to join their ever expanding team.
As the successful Planning Manager you will ensure the deployment of resources is optimised across the organisation. Resources will include - people, processes, knowledge and technology.
The role of Planning Manager will have responsibility for:
- Overall planning - Ensuring capacity is delivered and that it ensures business demands can be supported
- Ongoing Management - Providing the framework, guidance and support to ensure that resource is used effectively
- Impacts on process improvement - Best practice is utilised to ensure any changes resulting in resource requirement changes are identified as early as possible
As a successful Planning Manager you will demonstrate skills within:
- Working within a matrix, global arena
- Interpreting and preparing complex, varied data
- Clear understanding of business processes
To apply for the role of Planning Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Project Manager
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Oracle Project Manager - EBS/eBusiness/HR/Payroll/Finance/CRM
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Incident Manager - ITIL - Dublin or Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SC Cleared Technical Operations Specialist (BMC Tools/admin)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England