I have a permanent opportunity for a Planning Manager for a leading travel services company.
As the Planning Manager you will ensure that the deployment of resources (people, processes, knowledge and technology) is optimised across all offices to deliver outstanding results in line with the business goals and the measurable expectations of the Heads of Programme.
Your role as the planning manager will have 3 key areas of focus and it will require you to have a; 12 months out view, 3 months out view and 1-2 weeks out view. You will be responsible for;
- Overall capacity planning, ensuring that overall capacity is capable of delivering and supporting the expected volumes of enquiries, quotes and bookings within the business plan.
- Ongoing capacity management, providing framework, guidance and support to ensure existing capacity is being used to best effect.
- Impacts on process improvement and ensuring the best practice for utilising capacity is identified and the impact of changes assessed before implementation.
We are looking for planning managers with experience of;
- Working in a matrix global arena.
- Adept with interpretation and preparation of complex and varied data- particularly spreadsheet based.
- A clear understanding of the processes within a travel sales and service operation.
- Active listener, to interpret business requirements and understand concerns, both technical and business.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.