Large Scale Planning Assistant
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Planning Assistant to join a leading consumer technology brand based in Berkshire.
This role will assist in the smooth running of Large Scale Planning (LSP) activities by supporting the lead facilitator (RTE) of the LSP. The LSP assistant will help with preparation, execution and postprocessing for LSP events as well as being a point of contact for related information.
- Work closely with the RTE, providing assistance and support where required
- Assist in the preparation of briefing packs and presentations to be given to participating teams before the event
- Source and book venues - create and maintain a "Menu" of venues suitable for different numbers of participating teams
- Coordinate materials for the event, including posters, stationary, audio and visual systems
- Coordination and management of the agenda. Liaising with stakeholders to compile the agenda and ensure everyone clear on who is doing what
- Prepare and coordinate materials to be used during the event (sprint boards, programme boards, factsheets)
- In collaboration with the RTE and programme stakeholders, create and execute on communications plans for before, during and after the event
- Maintain documentation on LSP related activities to provide an up to date blueprint for the organisation
- Create table and floorplans for teams
- Lead the coordination of the room setup for both days of the event, attend the event to monitor the room setup, materials and presentation slide deck
- Create and process surveys to gather insights post event
- Work closely with the coaching team who will be preparing teams for the event and carrying out facilitation activities during the event
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Practiced in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint and other operational systems (e.g. Microsoft Teams, SharePoint)
- Event management experience
- Will have previous experience of office clerical and administrative activities
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, work and collaborate within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams. Understands relationships within those teams and their key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence is desirable
- Design experience or experience creating professional communications materials
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin Speaking Admin Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Process Analyst
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Lead Marketing Comms Manager (B2C, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Reporting & Insights Manager (Power BI)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate