PKI Subject Matter Expert - Security Cleared
£60,000-£73,000 + Additional Benefits
My client is a global IT Service provider and they are looking to recruit an experienced PKI Subject Matter Expert who is highly skilled at establishing and delivering PKI Services. This role is not aimed at those with PKI implementation skills, although an in depth understanding of the latest technologies and practices are expected.
The suitable applicant will:
- deliver PKI Services that provide value for money for the customer.
- have a deep understanding of the technologies and their application.
- understand the associated benefits and potential pitfalls.
- be able to specify practical, cost-effective working processes that get the best out of the technology
- be required to develop PKI architecture designs that can be integrated within the wider customer solutions
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- In-depth knowledge of current PKI technologies and their future direction
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Well-developed leadership, management, communication and consulting skills. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to deliver consultancy services and technical advice, as well as managing small teams.
- Customer and business focused
- Customer facing skills
- CCP qualified or similar
- Strong technical writing skills
Due to the nature of this work, candidates will need to be security cleared to SC level but will be able to obtain DV clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.