Description of Project
We require an experienced PKI Subject Matter Expert who is highly skilled at establishing and delivering PKI services but who is equally capable of articulating the business benefits to non-PKI specialists. This role is not aimed at those with PKI implementation skills, although an in-depth understanding of the latest technologies and practices is expected. This is a business-focussed, customer facing role which would suit someone with both technical and business skills. The PKI SME will be expected to deliver PKI services that provide value for money for the customer whilst delivering a valuable revenue stream for the business. To deliver these services, the PKI SME will need a deep understanding of the technologies and their application but, more importantly, will understand the associated benefits and potential pitfalls, and will be able to specify practical, cost-effective working processes that get the best out of the technology. The PKI SME will be required to develop PKI architecture designs that can be integrated within a wider customer solution.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Shaping PKI proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- In-depth knowledge of current PKI technologies and their future direction
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Well-developed leadership, management, communication and consulting skills. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to deliver consultancy services and technical advice, as well as managing small teams.
- DV cleared (or able to attain DV clearance)
- Customer and business focussed
- Customer facing skills
- CCP qualified or similar
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support experience
- Defence sector experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods.
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, authentication, IDAM, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing etc
- Understanding of Risk methodologies and tools
- Business development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or similar
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 162,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$46 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.