PKI Engineer - Security Cleared
£45,000 - £56,000 + Additional Benefits
My client is a global IT Service provider and they are looking to recruit an experienced PKI Engineer who is experienced at implementing PKI Services within constraints imposed by highly controlled environments.
The PKI Engineer will:
- be expected to implement PKI Software and hardware components under the direction of the PKI SME in accordance with established design patterns. This will include development of low level design/integration specifications and associated test scripts.
- have a good understanding of the technologies and their application and should recognise the associated benefits and potential pitfalls.
- Good understanding of current PKI technologies and their future direction.
- Knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Recent experience of integrating PKI software and hardware components into customer systems.
- General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, authentication, IDAM, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
Due to the nature of this work, candidates will need to be security cleared to SC level but will be able to obtain DV clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.