Job Title: PKI Engineer
We require an SC ClearedPKI Engineer who is highly skilled at implementing PKI services within the constraints imposed by highly controlled environments.
The PKI Engineer will be expected to implement PKI software and hardware components under the direction of the PKI SME in accordance with established design patterns. This will include development of low level design/integration specifications and associated test scripts.
You should be comfortable:
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Contributing to PKI elements of new proposals for solutions to customer problems and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers' security architectures, influencing PKI aspects of new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Good understanding of current PKI technologies and their future direction.
- Knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Recent experience of integrating PKI software and hardware components into customer systems.
- General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, authentication, IDAM, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- SC or DV cleared
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Customer and business focused
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
- Relevant Industry certification
- Defence sector experience
- Large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods.
- Understanding of Risk methodologies and tools - Business development experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.