Personal Assistant to Director
Based in Cambridge
My client are a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Personal assistant to director and manage the executive diary, including coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service, handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Document management: generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information, filing documents, tracking and updating
- Event management duties: Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings, organizing company activities
Other secretarial tasks:
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues
- Agency worker management which included but not limited to: on-boarding and leaver checking, PR/PO raising, invoice receiving and work trips expense claiming
- Work closely with Finance and Procurement team in terms of Agency worker's cost and expense
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 years relevant practical experience as a PA
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally externally
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software (PS, AI, ID)
- Ideally a University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification
- Ability to organize company activities and promotion
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organized and structured working style
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.