|Job Title:||Personal Assistant (Entry Level) - Cambridge|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Personal Assistant (Entry Level)
Cambridge - Permanent
A global Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are now seeking an entry level Personal Assistant (PA) to join their team in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
- Diary management, including coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service, handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Document management: generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information, filing documents, tracking and updating
- Event management duties: Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings, organizing company activities
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
- Agency worker management which included but not limited to: on-boarding and leaver checking, PR/PO raising, invoice receiving and work trips expense claiming.
- Work closely with Finance and Procurement team in terms of Agency workers' cost and expense.
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software (PS, AI, ID)
- Entry level PA experience required
- Ability to organize company activities and promotion;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Proactive, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, confidentiality , representative quality style
- Well-organized with pleasant personality
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.