Performance Management (OSS) Design Authority - Contract - Berkshire
- Leading Mobile Telecoms Service Provider requite a Performance Management (Greenplum/OSS) Design Authority to provide technical assurance for Performance Management IT projects with specific attention to those involving the Greenplum performance management database.
- You will provide Technical Design Authority (TDA) support for IT assigned projects, including required document reviews, PAM support, requirement settings etc and provide Performance Management / Subject Matter Expertise.
- Data Warehousing (Facts, Dimensions, Aggregation, Joins, Partitioning etc.)
- Understanding of features and limitations of Business Intelligence tools
- Business Object Universe Design (or at least, considerations and limitations)
- PostgreSQL Database (SQL, DDL, pl/pgsql procedures)
- Familiarity with Radio Access Network Topology
- RAN Counters, Measurement groups and parameter concepts
- Data Analysis (e.g. checking coverage and correctness of Vendor Documentation against actual RAN data samples)
- Good technical team leadership skills·
- Greenplum Database experience (not essential for the role so long as you have equivalent system experience)
- Basic understanding of RAN processes and terminologies (e.g. call handling, handover, power measurements etc)
- Understanding of RAN Vendor OSS systems, northbound interfaces and consideration of resiliency
- Parser and loader development for near real-time data sources
- Data analytics design in the fixed or mobile telecom space.
- Manipulation of typical File Formats: XML, flat file (e.g. CSV), ASN.1
- Perl (Majority of code base)
- Basic Linux, Bash scripts etc.
- ETL tools and approaches
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.