PERFORMANCE ASSURANCE MANAGER required to work for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
Reporting to the Head of Service Performance the Project Performance Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring that Site level changes meet the designed performance standards. Ensuring no unforecasted negative impact on the performance of the network for shareholders.
The Project Performance Assurance Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Consulting with projects on setting up the necessary activities to ensure the Transfer To Operations gate is achieved.
- Collating outputs from unilateral suppliers.
- Providing insight on supplier performance and challenge.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders.
- Anticipating shareholder requirements and needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous service improvement.
To deliver the outcomes, the Performance Assurance Manager and TTO Analyst has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for post-performance checks on quality (2G, 3G, 4G).
- Responsible for supporting the Concession Management process.
- Responsible for providing information on Performance TTO requirements.
- Responsible for identifying risks in line with their role.
- Responsible for recommending improvements to the deployment / BIS acceptance process to prevent TTO failures.
The successful Performance Assurance Manager will have:
- Technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture.
- Extensive experience in Operations and or Deployment performance. Experience working for a Network Operator or Main supplier preferred.
- Skilled and considerable experience of RAN Performance Management Tools and Processes.
- Skilled and considerable experience of using MS Access and Excel (and/or similar tools) to analyse data.
- A broad understanding of Operational and deployment issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
- Experience in Service/Supplier Management roles. A track record of ensuring excellent standards of service are delivered.
To apply for the Performance Assurance Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.