|Job Title:||Performance Acceptance Manager (GSM/UMTS/LTE)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Performance Acceptance Manager (GSM/UMTS/LTE)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
A new permanent opportunity has come about working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, working as a Performance Acceptance Manager. This position will be responsible for the governance, processes and service acceptance of changes to the Mobile telecoms network. We are looking for someone with technical understanding of the Mobile telecoms network and who has been responsible for data quality and governance of network deployment.
Reporting to the Head of Service Performance you will be responsible for ensuring that all changes meet the performance standards on both shared and unilateral networks.
- Responsible for ensuring that the necessary acceptance criteria and services to complete post change validation are defined during the design phase to ensure a smooth "Transfer To Operations" (TTO)
- Responsible for ensuring the necessary post-performance checks on quality are completed in line with shared process and project requirements
- Responsible for managing the Acceptance service(s) ensuring clear accountability for accepting changes into Operations
- Responsible for Investigating the root cause of any issues that occur during the process, ensuring lessons are learnt and future issues are prevented
- Responsible for ensuring governance rules are enforced
- Responsible for identifying and delivering opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for granting project technical concessions and managing project teams to ensure the project teams resolve those concessions to the necessary quality standards and with the agreed timescales
- Responsible for recommending improvements to the the deployment / BIS acceptance process to prevent TTO failures.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Technical understanding of the GSM/UMTS/LTE system architecture
- Extensive experience in Operations / Network Deployment working for a Network Operator or Telecoms Service Provider
- Skilled and considerable experience of RAN performance management tools and processes
- Confident using MS Access or Excel to analyse and present data
- Experience in a Service/Supplier Management role
- Able to undertake complex analysis of telecom technology based problems
- Comprehensive understanding of KPIs and measures used to assess service quality within RAN Transmission, GSM, UMTS and LTE network systems and subsystems
- Motivated and engaging
- Self-starter with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong process and governance experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required technical knowledge and governance then please apply on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Acceptance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: South West London, London
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Programme Manager - Transformation
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire