I have a unique opportunity for a People Team Coordinator for a leading telecoms company based in Berkshire. As the People Team Coordinator you will provide administration and coordination the busy people team and also support the office manager with facilities issues and enquiries.
Your role will involve;
- Manage the new starter administration process, updating the tracker, and ensuring all stages have been completed.
- Provide HR administration and coordination support for employee lifecycle events, including leavers, payroll updates and promotions.
- Support learning and development with administration and coordination, including bookings, recording activities in our systems, collating feedback on our courses, and maintaining a stock of training materials.
- Receive and sign for daily post, and some post management
- Manage office supplies, including supplier POs and invoicing.
- Liaise with cleaning and facilities companies, to support the Office Manager by making sure that office repairs and maintenance are logged and carried out at Thames Tower.
- Update People Team and company digital media, and ensure People Team and corporate Hive pages are current and relevant
- Provide administration and coordination support for office social events
- Manage the office petty cash float
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals with;
- Administrative skills - proficient in office package. Able to manage data from a variety of sources, audit and maintain accurate records.
- HR knowledge and experience.
- A concern for quality and delivering services to a high standard.
- Ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- A flexible and positive approach to work. Willing to take on new tasks outside of their normal role
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.