An opportunity to join a forward thinking and award winning organisation in West Oxfordshire as a Payroll Officer. This is a part-time position on a three month initial contract, working within a small payroll where you will get the chance to gain international payroll exposure.
This company provides a fantastic and unique working environment, as well as the opportunity for flexible working.
- Day to day Payroll tasks
- Resolve problems and queries quickly and efficiently
- Provide support, advice and training to staff across all levels
- Understand and apply Payroll legislation
- Make payments to staff via various payment methods
- Liaise with software/service providers to assist in resolving issues and enhancing software
- Complete bank reconciliations and resolve day-to-day finance queries
- Provide support and training to users
- Contribute to the development of new procedures
- Support the Group Payroll Manager with any required tasks
- Previous payroll experience and knowledge is essential
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes e.g. tax/national insurance
- Strong communication skills
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills with exposure to payroll software
- Numerate with great attention to detail
Please send an application/CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.