|Job Title:||Payments Administrator (6 Month Contract, Glasgow)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
A leading, fast paced and customer focused Telecoms company are currently seeking a temporary Payments Administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
You will be based within the Payment Operations Team working in a team of 6 administrators who report into the Payments Team Leader. You will be responsible for validating customer refund requests, allocating customer payments and responding to all payment queries received from all business areas. You will be required to accurately manage daily workloads within SLA focusing on the customer experience. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements and highlighting issues that may impact customer experience or create a compliance risk. You will also be required to support colleagues with cross functional working to ensure that payments requirements are captured and the customer payment experience is secure, simple and amazing
- Undertake all payment processing tasks delivering against all team KPIS and SLAs
- Deliver excellent customer experience by owning resolution of queries/disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Identify improvements to payment team processes and support delivery of process improvements
- Ensure that all procedures are updated as required and changes communicated to team members
- Liaise with external vendors including banks and business as required
- Sound experience of dealing with internal and external customers
- Some experience in payment processes
- High attention to detail
- High standard and level of work
- Customer experience focused
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.