Customer Payments Administrator
Competitive hourly rate
4 weeks +
This leading telecommunications company are seeking a Payments Administrator to join their team in Glasgow.
You will be part of a team responsible for allocating customer payments, processing refunds and answering payment queries whilst making the payment journey an enjoyable experience for their customers!
- Undertake all Payment processing tasks delivering against all team KPIS and SLAs
- Deliver excellent Customer Experience by owning resolution of queries/disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues
- Identify improvements to Payment Team processes and support delivery of process improvements
- Ensure that all work instructions, processes and procedures are updated as required and changes communicated to Team Members
- Liaise with external vendors including Banks as required
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative experience gained in a high volume Finance environment
- Advanced PC Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Customer impacts
- Payments experience
If this role is for you then please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.