PAYG & MBB Acquisitions Finance Manager - 3 month contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
The PAYG & MBB Trading Finance Manager will be ultimately responsible for leading and driving the commercial performance of the PAYG/MBB Trading team .
The role will be pivotal in ensuring the business understands the commercial performance in the acquisition arena. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with many areas of the business who will actively seek their involvement and influence in key initiatives, decisions and insights into financial outcomes through the acquisition financial reporting.
The individual will need to leverage their commercial expertise, their understanding of a financial reporting environment, and knowledge of our various propositions to provide timely and consistent information to the business with regards to the performance. They will also develop recommendations to drive performance through increasing sales and acquisition margin.
The individual will need to interact and build relationships with Trading, Commercial Finance, CFO, Channel performance, Revenue Assurance, Business Intelligence and other individuals and teams around the business.
- To Coordinate the PAYG and MBB price change financials across Direct and Indirect and present them in the monthly Trading Approval Board meeting
- To analyse the Acquisition Channel Profitability for PAYG & MBB across Direct and Indirect Channels
- To be the commercial Lead for both PAYG and MBB focus workgroups and provide detailed support, insight and analysis of the performance of the LOB's
- along with recommendations to maximise revenue
- Identify, drive and advance the internal reporting requirements of the LOBs
- To Coordinate the weekly and monthly internal reporting of the Acquisition performance across PAYG and MBB and manage the P&L for Device Subsidy
- Financial appraisal of trading and channel specific business initiatives and promotions to maximise the benefit
- Provide value added feedback and recommendations - challenge and identification of key issues and options
- Post implementation review of individual business cases within an appropriate time frame.
- Preparation of short and long term forecasts for input to budgets and business plans
- Requirements gathering / consolidation across multiple stakeholders
- To deliver efficient and effective communication to senior management with regard to Acquisition financial performance-related issues, updating on variances, explanations and providing recommendations where applicable.
- Capability to simply articulate key trends, drivers and dependencies
- To role model the company behaviours expected of this level and lead on development and initiatives needed to meet the company requirements.
- Finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Commercial acumen and experience of working in a sales and marketing environment and the ability to interface with various levels of management across different cultures and functions.
- Proven ability to build and influence relationships at a senior level
- Self motivated and able to work with accuracy
- Organisational savvy - the ability to recognise & adjust to the political landscape
- Open and flexible personality to deal with a constantly evolving and dynamic company
- Proven analytical skills, showing ability to improve accuracy & efficiency and reduce duplication. Strong Excel required, with good understanding of PowerPoint.
- Mobile telecoms / technology company background
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.