Pay Per Click (PPC) Executive
Permanent Opportunity - Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO / PPC Executive to join my client in Witney Oxfordshire. My client are well-known within their industry, offering bespoke and tailor-made travel packages for their clients. They are situated in beautiful surroundings in the Oxfordshire countryside and provide many on-site activities for employees including BBQs, spin classes, yoga and massages!!
As PPC Executive you will be responsible for delivering the PPC activity across several accounts, you will assist with improving the strategy and driving traffic to the sites. Working with the PPC Manager you will play a hands on role in making improvements, continuously tracking performance of accounts and really drive the creative testing strategy! You will need to be good at working round / identifying and solving problems, in order to rectify issues and maximise opportunities and optimise campaigns by using different/new data sources (outside of Adwords).
This position would suit someone with solid PPC experience, able to bring fresh new ideas to really help drive PPC activity. You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate, able to bring new impetus to PPC!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Hands on PPC experience
- Must have own car / mode of transport due to office location (no access by public transport)
- Experience managing large PPC accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- In-depth understanding of Adwords and Bing Ads
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience using Google Adwords Editor & Bing Ads Editor
- Ideally experience of other pay per click advertising platforms such as Facebook
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and also challenge themselves
- Highly organised with a logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
If this is a good match for your experience and you are looking for your next challenge then please submit your CV on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
In-house Technology Recruiter (Rolling Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Technical Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Assistant Telecommunications Engineer - Central London - Perm
Location: London, England
Project Manager (m/f) Mission Critical Networks
Location: City of London, London
Location: London, England