We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize our blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, we will help make collective ambitions real. We're pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In March 2021 NEM launched the Symbol public blockchain which is built to help Enterprise and developers use the latest Hybrid Blockchain technology for their solutions.
Support the success of the Partner programme for NEM software, ensuring the partners are engaged, supported and working closely with NEM and the objectives for NEM. Working across four partner areas: SI (Tech), Academia and associations, NEM Group and the wider Enterprise Blockchain ecosystem
- Manages the day to day partner activities across the different types of partners: SI partners, Academic partner and strategic partners
- Managing the Partner programmes, events and communications
- Ensures the partner communication and status is up to date on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Initial calls with new partners to establish requirements and potential for the partner programmes
- Works with the wider NEM ecosystem to manage and control the partner support requirements and activities
- Ensure collaboration between various parts of the NEM business
- Managing and maintaining the SI and other training programmes (building out this part of the business), contributing to the process of this programme. Coordinating the creation of the training programmes.
- Supports the development of the Strategic partner ecosystem and the NEM advisory board, for example, drafting agendas to managing separate focus groups for different projects/industries, managing member onboarding, circulating minutes and developing joint thought leadership
- Work with the Executive Director - Enterprise, to define and implement the longer-term strategy to develop the partner network
- Extensive experience in managing strategic business partners
- Strong experience in relationship management
- Proven track record in developing external partners
- Experience in managing projects without supervision
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adept at building partner networks through collaboration
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Hungry and driven approach to business
- High energy and dedication
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit to get things done
- Highly passionate about partner management
- Keen interest towards blockchain technology
If you feel that your skillset matches the above vacancy, please submit your application now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global
ITIL Problem Manager - Contract - Security Cleared - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland