Partner Governance Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
- Contact Centre operational experience
- Experience of managing External Partners
- Experience being accountable for Governance
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Partner Governance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Leading the engagement with Outsourced Partners, you will be ensuring there is a high quality governance structure in place to ensure Partners and the Organisation remain compliant to the contractual obligations to each-other.
You will be working autonomously and cross-functionally with the Outsourced Partners, the Partner Management Team, Legal, Compliance, Channel Operations and Finance.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring seamless alignment of major incidents and any change process impacting cost and SLA structure of the contract
- Managing the activities related to supplier relationships and contract and commercial terms and conditions with regards to the contracts under the Supplier's scope
- Driving minimisation of total cost of ownership
- Governing the contracts with Suppliers and managing the Supplier governance process to ensure performance issues are addressed and the relationship is effectively managed
- Translating functional requests into contract specifications in relation to the business as usual activities for the supplier being managed
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.