Partner Communications Business Manager
A new and interesting opportunity has arisen working for a global Mobile Telecoms company in London. 'Partner Communications Business Manager' is a unique position as it combines the management and delivery of Group/partner communications with, commercial governance and relationship management.
Working within the centralised team in London you will manage the governance, communications and engagement of the 8 international operating companies. You will need to build relationships with the international teams (in Asia and Europe), work with them to make sure they are on board with the new processes, run cross-country meetings, negotiate budgets and commercials for all Opcos, prepare status reports and run the communications strategy (sending out comms and newsletters etc).
Your role will be working within the International Roaming & Interconnect team, ideally we are looking for someone with exposure/understanding of this area, or experience within telecoms.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of affiliates/partner companies
- Understanding of how changes within the business can affect priorities across the Group
- Experience working in an international environment
- Proven experience in business and/or communications manager capacity
- Some experience in producing business/Group communications (eg newsletters, strategy updates etc)
- Must be able to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Confident chairing meetings with international partners
- Commercial governance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Collaborative approach to negotiation
If you are interested in this exciting and new opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.