Part Time Payroll Assistant- 24 hours per week
I am recruiting for a Payroll Assistant for a permanent opportunity on a part time basis for a leading business in the Witney area.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for completing all payroll and accounting work promptly, cost effectively, accurately, to high standards and meeting user needs as to improve the performance and financial results of the business.
Your responsibilities will include;
Day to day payroll tasks, planning to meet deadlines, co-ordinate complex tasks within the team and ensure there is excellent support to the business, understand and apply UK and US payroll and legislation, ability to make payments to staff via various payment methods, complete and control bank reconciliations and resolve finance queries, support the group Payroll managers with any tasks as required.
We are looking for candidates with;
- Demonstrable payroll experience and knowledge.
- Ability to interpret awards and legislation.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes, i.e. tax and National Insurance
- Knowledge of US payroll processes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills including specialist software.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.