1 year + contract
Start: 1st August
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced and well organised paralegal to join their team in London.
You will be supporting a large team of Lawyers plus some in the EMEA region. General duties will include:
- Researching & assisting with legal queries
- reviewing non-disclosure agreements and other contractual documents
- Drafting summaries and updates on legal developments
- Project management
- Undertaking due diligence
You will need:
- LLB or GDL - LPC Completion is an advantage
- Previous work experience as a Paralegal within a multinational company/law firm - preferably within telecoms/media/technology sectors.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.