I have a permanent opportunity for a Paralegal with either Property litigation or telecoms experience for a leading telecoms company in the Berkshire area.
As the Paralegal you will report to the Head of Legal and provide Legal support to the Property Disputes Counsel on property disputes and other litigation matters. You will also provide widespread support to the other lawyers in the team on other Legal and Compliance matters.
As the Paralegal your role will involve;
- Being first point of contact for legal disputes from specific parts of the business.
- Delivery of low level dispute resolution advice under supervision from the Property Disputes Counsel.
- Investigating and collating factual information in relation to disputes and organising responses.
- Drafting disputes related letters, emails and attending disputes related conference calls and meetings.
- Liaise with external legal advisors to ensure timely delivery of instructions and advise.
- Day to day management of disputes related projects.
We are looking for;
- Paralegal experience with either Property litigation or telecoms.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work well as a part of a busy high performing team.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A collaborative team player with good organisational skills and a proactive approach.
- Able to embrace change with a positive approach to continuous improvement.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.