|Job Title:||Paralegal (Commercial Property / Real Estate)|
|Duration:||12 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Paralegal (Commercial Property / Real Estate) In-House
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Paralegal - We are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to support a busy in-house Commercial Property team for a growing Mobile Telecoms company located just near Reading. My client are situated in convenient location close to the train station and with on site parking. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their commercial property experience working for this busy in-house team! This position will be a 12 month fixed term contract, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
As Paralegal you will support the in-house Commercial Property team with property disputes, litigation and transactional property matters, as well as ongoing support to the wider Legal team on other Legal and Compliance matters.
- Support the Head of Legal and Legal & Compliance teams
- Provide support to the Property Counsel on legal issues affecting the property portfolio, including lease renewals under the New Code and delivery of sites
- Dealing with NDA / Confidentiality agreement queries
- To manage legal post and refer matters to the relevant personnel within the team
- Provide data analysis and other legal support to the Legal & Compliance team where necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Paralegal experience ideally in the commercial property sector
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a busy, high performing team
- Enjoys working in a varied and busy role
If you are interested in this 12 month fixed term contract position please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.