We are looking for a Paralegal to support our clients in-house legal team, this Paralegal will report directly in to the Senior Legal Counsel. This team provides legal and commercial advice and support across all areas of the business from property to procurement, delivering contracts to time, cost and quality. The team are responsible for delivering legally sound contracts and ensuring effective contract management and governance across all disciplines. The team also support the property team on all aspects of property acquisition, disposal and estate management.
- Supporting Senior Legal Counsel on all aspects of the various programmes that are currently running ensuring that all programmes are delivered to target and budget and that reliable commercial legal advice is provided on a variety of subjects.
- A strong focus on supporting our internal and external surveyors and property teams together with ensuring that they deliver to agreed standards and within defined timescales and to budget.
- Providing full support to Legal Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel.
- Strong administrative and IT skills to complete database entries, run reports, scan copy and upload documents, amend and type up reports and legal documents.
- Research and drafting advice.
The type of person:
- Hold a Degree (preferably in Law) and preferably LPC or significant experience as a paralegal and/or legal PA
- Experience of working in any of the following areas: Telecommunications; Commercial or Real Estate Litigation; in house legal team and/or Real Estate
- An ability to interact with lawyers and non lawyers and to build excellent working relationships across the board in a challenging environment
- Have an ability to think commercially and 'outside the box'
- Be able to cope with an extensive and challenging workload while balancing occasionally conflicting priorities
- Ability to be pro-active and to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and versatile
- Have excellent attention to detail
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.