Based close to Reading
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Paralegal looking for an opportunity to develop their legal knowledge and ability and provide support within a leading telecommunications company.
Reporting into the Head of Legal you will have the chance to demonstrate your legal ability by providing legal support to the Property Disputes Counsel on property disputes and other litigation matters. In addition, you will also be required to provide widespread support to other lawyers in the team on other Legal and Compliance matters.
Skills / Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work well as part of a busy, high performing team.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A collaborative team player with good organisational skills and a proactive approach.
- Ability to communicate clearly and simply.
- Able to embrace change with positive approach to continuous improvement.
- Likes a challenge and a varied workload in a busy and interesting work environment.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills.
Previous paralegal experience ideally in the property sector. Telecoms experience would be a bonus.
You will need to have University honours degree in Law or non-law degree (second class or higher) with post graduate conversion course.
It would be a bonus if you have a formal qualification as a Law Executive.
If you would be interested in discussing further, please send your CV through to me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.