|Job Title:||PA to HR Director|
|Salary:||Competitive market rate + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Heaven Paterson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Secretary to HR Director
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Personal assistant to director and manage the executive diary, including coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service, handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Document management: generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information, filing documents, tracking and updating
- Event management duties: Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings, organizing company activities
Other secretarial tasks:
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
- Agency worker management which included but not limited to: on-boarding and leaver checking, PR/PO raising, invoice receiving and work trips expense claiming.
- Work closely with Finance and Procurement team in terms of Agency workers 'cost and expense.
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification, UK reputational university degree preferred;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software (PS, AI, ID)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant practical experience as PA/HR/Admin;
- Ability to organize company activities and promotion;
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
If you are interested in applying, please discuss further details with Heaven on 0793 167 2182 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
VMWare Architect - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
SC Cleared* Solaris Architect - Southend - Contract
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk