|Job Title:||PA to Director (Personal Assistant)|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
PA to Director (Personal Assistant)
Berkshire (3 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in a collaborative, fast paced and agile environment. They are currently seeking an experienced PA to join them on an interim basis, to provide daily support to one of the Directors.
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Assisting with team social events
- Distribute actions to the team where appropriate and track regularly to ensure completion
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations
- In depth working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consumer Marketing Director - GTM (B2C, Contract, London)
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Location: Berkshire, England
Device Design Engineer R&D
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Attractive Salary & Benefits