PA to Director - Diary Management/Support/PowerPoint/Excel
Recruiting immediately for a PA to join a fantastic company, close to Maidenhead, on a 12 month fixted term (salary) basis. Our client is looking for PA who can work in a fast paced environment and who has advanced PowerPoint and Excel. experience.
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Support the wider People & Customer teams when appropriate.
- Support the Directors DR's where appropriate
- Email Management and Correspondence Management.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Respond to emails where appropriate using the email filing system to clearly identify those emails you are managing and flag any urgent emails for response.
- Event Budget Management, Housekeeping & PO Management.
- To manage an event budget, planning & delivering various team events and off-sites within budget.
- Team housekeeping includes such things as managing Oracle requests (annual leave/sickness), keeping team information up to date
- PO management requires understanding of the payment process system to raise POs for the team as required in timely manner, track approval and seek confirmation to receipt from requestor once fully approved.
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- To ensure all actions are logged, tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Setting up new starters to your area with the appropriate tools and induction
- Setting up work experience candidates with appropriate tools, induction and itinerary
- Communications & relationship management
- Prepare and revise documents where appropriate including PowerPoint presentations, reports, and communications
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.