PA to Director
Based in Dublin
In this high profile position you will act as a trusted confidante and sounding board for this Director and maintain a supportive and trusting relationship while understanding one another implicitly.
You'll be tasked with providing proactive, comprehensive support and efficient running of the business area. Playing a co-ordination role with other PA's within function and cross-functionally, ensuring high standards are met and the function is highly regarded.
- Managing the Director in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service.
- Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines.
- Acting as key interface with third parties on behalf of the Director.
- Proactively managing both email's and diaries to ensure the Director's time is managed to an agreed plan.
- Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including; filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A highly organised individual with experience of working as a PA/EA at Senior Management Level.
- Experience in a large, fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain excelling working relationships at all levels.
- An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
- Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
Please note you must be available immediately.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to - Bhavna.Sharma@projectpeople.com. Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Windows 10 Architect - Managed Workplace - Home-Based
Location: England, England
Salary: Salary plus benefits
O365 Lead Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Java Developer
Location: London, England
Mandarin Speaking Junior Project Coordinator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Virtual Workplace Architect
Location: England, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package